"God, who had set me apart from my mother’s womb"
Galatians 1:15-16a, "But when God, who had set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him..."
God did this in the case of Saul who was persecuting the early Christians, causing them to be put to prison, suffering and death, and who became Paul after he believed in Jesus Christ...
Have you ever thought that God did this in your life as well? -
1. Set you apart from your mother's womb, before you did anything good or bad.
2. Called you by his grace, his undeserved favor, for someone who is deserving everlasting separation from God for the stubborn rebellion against God.
3. Was pleased to reveal his Son Jesus Christ in you, as your only life and hope of glory/God's character.
4. So that you might preach/proclaim "him" Jesus Christ as the only Lord ans Savior of the world, the one who died as a substitute for your sins on the cross, and the one who was raised to life and came to live his life in you by his Spirit.
This is nothing less than the work of the Father through his Son and his Spirit working God's will in the world, in the lives of his children.
Glory to God!!!
- Vaclav's blog
- Login or register to post comments