Need and Fullness
These messages as the author states,"all were originally spoken addresses, given for the most part at meetings "for the deepening of the spiritual life". All these messages are unified with "common inward theme, the Name that is above every name, Christ which is our life". Names of some chapters are," A New Testament Christian part 1; The Net and the Deliverance; "They went and told Jesus"; Heart Purity part 1; Spiritual Fullness" and etc.
How to purchase
|To purchase a book you need to log in to the website or create a new accout if you do not already have one. (See User login on the left).
Then return to this page and you will see purchase instructions.
Condition of Used Books
- As New is self-explanatory. It means that the book is in the state that it should have been in when it left the publisher.
- Fine (F or FN) is As New but allowing for the normal effects of time on an unused book that has been protected. A fine book shows no damage.
- Very Good (VG) describes a book that is worn but untorn. For many collectors this is the minimum acceptable condition for all but the rarest items.
- Good (G) is (as an old bookselling joke has it) not very good. It is used to describes the condition of an average used worn book that is complete.
- Fair shows wear and tear but all the text pages and illustrations or maps are present. It may lack endpapers, half-title, and even the title page.
- Poor describes a book that has the complete text but is so damaged that it is only of interest to a buyer who seeks a reading copy. If the damage renders the text illegible then the book is not even poor.
- Reprint is a newly-made photocopied reprint. The binding will vary depending on the size of the book. These reprints are made as a service to the body of Christ and the price is only to cover the cost of production.
This list is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_used_book_conditions