Thoughts on the Spiritual Life
As I always say, "The Deader, the better." I love the writings of those that went before us. And Handley Moule is my favorite author of all times. This dear brother does not waste his words, his sentences are like a well packed suitcase. What others say in a chapter, he says in a paragraph. A page of Moule's inspiring thoughts with a prayerful thought of our own will richly reward any disciple of Jesus. Moule is always Christ centered, Biblical, doctrinal and devotional, but above all, he is a devoted disciple and lover of Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Login to post comments
How to purchase
|To purchase a book you need to log in to the website or create a new accout if you do not already have one. (See User login on the left).
Then return to this page and you will see purchase instructions.
Condition of Used Books
- As New is self-explanatory. It means that the book is in the state that it should have been in when it left the publisher.
- Fine (F or FN) is As New but allowing for the normal effects of time on an unused book that has been protected. A fine book shows no damage.
- Very Good (VG) describes a book that is worn but untorn. For many collectors this is the minimum acceptable condition for all but the rarest items.
- Good (G) is (as an old bookselling joke has it) not very good. It is used to describes the condition of an average used worn book that is complete.
- Fair shows wear and tear but all the text pages and illustrations or maps are present. It may lack endpapers, half-title, and even the title page.
- Poor describes a book that has the complete text but is so damaged that it is only of interest to a buyer who seeks a reading copy. If the damage renders the text illegible then the book is not even poor.
- Reprint is a newly-made photocopied reprint. The binding will vary depending on the size of the book. These reprints are made as a service to the body of Christ and the price is only to cover the cost of production.
This list is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_used_book_conditions